Our prices are inclusive and you won’t be surprised by any extra charges. The following is included in your holiday:
- Electricity, hot water and central heating in every room. Wood for the stove is also provided in winter.
- Bedding – all beds will be made up with fresh bedding, prior to your arrival.
- Bath and hand towels per person (although, please bring any beach towels with you).
- Wi-fi internet connection.
- Baby equipment – we have 3 travel cots and mattresses, toys, books, 2 high chairs, baby bath, changing table.
- Our house is pet / dog friendly and the enclosed garden is perfect. Just please let us know on the booking form if you are bringing a pet.
Prices for your beautiful Limousin Holiday Cottage
Discounts for groups of less than 14, no fixed arrival day and 3-night short breaks available
- There are 2 price bands – one for groups of around 14 people, using all 6 bedrooms. The second price band is for smaller groups who only need 3 bedrooms. If your group is even smaller, just get in touch, tell us your group size, dates and how many bedrooms you would like.
- With the exception of July and August, we do not have a fixed arrival / departure day.
|Dates||Price for 7 nights||Price for (any) 3-night break|
|RATES FOR 14 PEOPLE (6 BEDROOMS)|
|4 January – 31 March 2016||£700||£600|
|1 April – 30 June 2016||£800||£700|
|1 July – 31 August 2016||£1,250||–|
|1 September – 30 September 2016||£920||£610|
|1 October – 31 October 2016||£700||£600|
|1 November – 18 December 2016||£600||£500|
|RATES FOR 1-6 PEOPLE (3 BEDROOMS)|
|4 January – 3 June 2016||£600||£400|
|4 June – 1 July 2016||£700||£500|
|1 September – 30 September 2016||£700||£500|
|1 October – 31 October 2016||£650||£450|
|1 November – 18 December 2016||£600||£400|
After a booking has been agreed, we will email over a booking form and ask for a 25% deposit. We then ask that the final balance is paid 8 weeks before your holiday.